Since our founding in 1995, Right at Home has made it our mission “to improve the quality of life of those we serve.” While we have developed a successful and profitable business model delivering home care, home health, and respite care, Right at Home is not just a franchising company. We are, first and foremost, a home care organisation. We commit to differentiating ourselves from our many global competitors by creating an unmatched client and employee experience, by offering premium care services, and by providing all of our Franchisee Owners with a supported and repeatedly tested model for success in the home care industry.
Once in a while, extraordinary business opportunities present themselves. We ardently believe that Right at Home is such a business opportunity.
Within the last couple of decades, the population of the Irish aged 65 and older has started to increase at rates never before seen. That growth will not only continue, it will explode.
The latest population projections from the Central Statistics Office (CSO) showed 2011 levels of 532,000 old people could reach 860,700 by 2026, and increase to 1.4 million by 2046 many of whom will need are assistance in order to remain independent.
- Declining fertility rates, resulting in fewer family members to provide elder care;
- An increasingly mobile workforce, creating distance between aging relatives and family;
- A higher percentage of women (typically the traditional family care providers) in the workforce;
- Government policy changes that prioritise home care over institutionalisation; and
- Medical and healthcare advances resulting in more people living longer with chronic diseases.